Sunday 16 October 2011

CPD23: Thing 23 - the end of the road...?

Phew, Thing 23? Really?!

I am really glad to have completed CPD23 and think I have really benefited from taking part in it in terms of finding out about and using new tools (Prezi being my new favourite tool in this respect) and more generally in improving my reflective skills, current awareness and connecting with others in the information world. 

As I wrote for Thing 19 here, I have a fair number of things sparked by CPD23 that I still want to complete, so this definitely isn't the end of the road for me and CPD23!

My main goal now that I'm at the end of CPD23 is to complete my Chartership.  As part of this I'm going to be using this blog to record my development activities and spur me on to complete it.

After completing my short course in web design, which I'll be blogging about soon, I've realised that I want to go further with this so this is another area of development I'll be looking into. 

So finally, a big big thank you to the organisers and contributors to CPD23, it has been a brilliant programme and I am really grateful to have had the chance to take part in it. 


Is CPD23 2012 on the cards...?

No comments:

Post a Comment