Saturday 8 October 2011

CPD23: Thing 19 - re-visiting, re-collecting and re-organising

I'm going to be using this post to revisit all of the parts in the Things so far that I have set myself to do.  As I'm in the middle of induction season at work, it may be some time before they are all complete, but I will be revisiting this list and adding and amending development activities regularly.

Thing 3 - personal branding - I have linked my blog and twitter account with descriptions, photos and links but, when I have time, I am going to look at creating a more coherent (and unique!) design

Thing 4 - current awareness - I think I am generally doing well on this, but need to have a look and see what people and organisations I'm missing out on following

Thing 6 - networking - I've yet to join LISNPN (though I follow their blog and discussions) and still need to do this

Thing 10 - as I said for this Thing, one thing I want to learn in the future is web design, I'm currently completing a weekend short course on web design and will report back on it here when finished.

Thing 12 - as I mentioned in this Thing, I've recently got a smartphone and, though I now using a lot of functions on it, I still want to explore further what I can do with it

Thing 17 -  I loved trying out Prezi and hope to look at doing more with it and how it can be incorporated into online guidance for students

Thing 18 - I am going to look at the Arcadia and Careers Group podcasts mentioned in this Thing

Chartership - the best at the end of the list! Once I have completed CPD23, I'm going to focus on completing my Chartership - and hopefully use this blog to record my activities and spur me on.

No comments:

Post a Comment