Saturday 8 October 2011

CPD23: Thing 17 - online mediums

I have previously used Slideshare and have wanted to try out Prezi for ages so have been really looking forward to doing so for this Thing.  I decided to make my first Prezi based on the micro-teaching session I did for my PTLLS qualification on planning a assessed assignment. This content was originally delivered through a mix of PowerPoint, individual activities and group work so I thought it would make an interesting conversion to Prezi.

I found using Prezi pretty straightforward and the instructional videos really helpful.   From looking at other Prezis I can see it is possible to do really good things with it and share really easily.  My first attempt at a Prezi is below, definitely room for improvement, but certainly a tool I will be using again.

http://prezi.com/ouhbvgrjl2lx/planning-an-assessed-assignment/

No comments:

Post a Comment